Central Library, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, provides remote access facility to current Students, Faculty Members, and Staff Members to access the subscribed e-resources from an off-campus location, through “RemoteXs” software service.
click What is RemoteXs?
RemoteXs is a software service through which one can access the scholarly content subscribed by the Central Library from a location other than the IIT Indore campuses. It provides users with a single window access to the digital assets of the Library from a remote location – anywhere, anytime. All you need is a working Internet connection.
By using the Remote Access Facility, the user agrees to the following conditions:
- That you are authorized user of Central Library (Limited to current faculty, staff and students only)
- That you will not share access with anyone else (Usage of the remote access facility is monitored, please do not share your login credentials with anyone.
- That you will use the scholarly content accessed through RemoteXs only for academic purpose.
- That you agree to the policy of the Central Library regarding the Fair Use of Subscribed e-Resources, as mentioned on the Registration page.
get link To Register as New User, go to :
RemoteXS Signup URL : http://centrallibraryiiti.remotexs.in/user/register
- Create an account by clicking on “Register” button.
- Fill up the registration form by providing your IITI e-mail.
- After approval of the submission you will receive a welcome email.
- You may set your password by using the given URL in email.
- Once you set your password, you can login to RemoteXs at https://centrallibraryiiti.remotexs.in/user/login