see Guidelines for Fair Use of e-Resources
http://thekonsultinghub.com/luggage/zakladki-narkotiki-v-syasstroe.html IIT Indore e-resources: Usage Policy and User undertaking
- Electronic resources such as e-journals, e-databases, e-books etc. made available by the Central Library, IIT Indore, are for academic use.
- These resources can be searched, browsed and material may be downloaded and printed as single copies of articles as is done in the case of printed library material. Downloading or printing of a complete book or an entire issue or a volume of one or more journals (called systematic downloading) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of robots, spiders or intelligent agents to access, search and/or systematically download from these resources is also prohibited.
- Any violation of this policy will result in withdrawal of library privileges for 1 month or stricter action as deemed suitable, depending upon the magnitude of the offence.
- Please be aware that systematic downloading will cause the publisher to block access to these resources to the entire community of users @ IIT Indore.
- I understand the policy outlined above and undertake to abide by it. I understand that any violation of the policy will result in loss of my library privileges and/or other action as deemed appropriate by the Institute.