Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
Welcome to CSE Subject Guide !
This subject guide serves as a starting point to your search of scholarly resources in the area of CSE. Resources listed here include those that are accessible through our library and also on the web. It enables you to access from one point, various resources such as books, e-journals, e-databases, theses and dissertations and other web-based resources. (Please remember that this is not an exhaustive list. You will find many additional resources in the library such as Reference Books).
We welcome your suggestions to make the guide better suited to your requirements. Please write to us at email@example.com
Resources Available at the Central Library
- ACM Digital Library (Association for Computing Machinery)
- ASME Journals (e-journals collection)
- IEEE/IET Electronic Library (e-journals collections)
- PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America)
- Project Muse (e-journals collection)
- Science Direct (Elsevier)
- Springer Journals (e-journals collection)
- Taylor & Francis Journals (Science & Technology Package)
- IEEE/ Wiley E-Book (OPAC LInk)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (OPAC LInk)
- World eBook Library (WEL) [Through NDL]
- South Asia Archive (SAA) [Through NDL]
The Central Library uses Dewey Decimal Classification system to classify books.
A call number is a number used to identify and locate books in the library. It includes the Classification number, the Author Code (first three letters of the Author’s name) and the Accession number (serial number) of the book.
For example: Programming in ANSI by Balagurusamy, E.
In this book label,
005.133 is the Class Number of Programming Language
BAL is the Author Code
27586 is the Accession Number.
The library has a sizable collection of books and reading material on CSE. These books are classified under the following Class Numbers:
- 000 Computer science, information & general works
- 001 Knowledge
- 002 The book
- 003 Systems
- 004 Data processing & computer science
- 005 Computer programming, programs & data
- 006 Special computer methods
To locate the books on CSE, please search the Library Online Catalogue
Institutional Digital Repository
- Book Chapters
- B.Tech Project Reports
- Conference Papers
- Journal Papers
- Theses and Dissertations (Ph.D.)
OER – (Open Educational Resources) (Freely Available)
ETD Resources (e-Thesis):
- Networked Digital Library of Thesis and Dissertations (NDLTD)
- Shodhganga : a reservoir of Indian Thesis
- World Bank: Open Knowledge Repository
Open Access Directories:
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR)
- Open Access Library (OALib)