Metallurgy Engineering and Material Science (MEMS)
Welcome to MEMS Subject Guide !
This subject guide serves as a starting point to your search of scholarly resources in the area of MEMS. Resources listed here include those that are accessible through our library and also on the web. It enables you to access from one point, various resources such as books, e-journals, e-databases, theses and dissertations and other web-based resources. (Please remember that this is not an exhaustive list. You will find many additional resources in the library such as Reference Books).
We welcome your suggestions to make the guide better suited to your requirements. Please write to us at email@example.com
Resources Available at Central Library
- ASME Journals (e-journals collection)
- Nano Energy (Elsevier)
- Nanotechnology (IOP Sciece)
- Nature Materials (Springer Nature)
- Physical Review Materials (AIP Journals)
- Science Direct (Elsevier)
- Springer Journals (e-journals collection)
- Taylor & Francis Journals (Science & Technology Package)
The Central Library uses Dewey Decimal Classification system to classify books.
A call number is a number used to identify & locate books in the library. It includes the Classification number, the Author Code (first three letters of the Author’s name) and the Accession number (serial number) of the book.
For example: Principles of physical metallurgy by Abbaschian, Raza and others
In this book label,
669.9 is the Class Number of Metallurgy
ABB is the Author Code
11103 is the Accession Number.
The library has a sizable collection of books and reading material on MEMS. These books are classified under the following Class Numbers:
- 669 Metallurgy
- 670 Manufacturing
- 671 Metalworking & primary metal products
- 672 Iron, steel & other iron alloys
- 673 Nonferrous metals
- To locate the books on MEMS, please search the Library Online Catalogue
Institutional Digital Repository
OER – (Open Educational Resources) (Freely Available)
ETD Resources (e-Thesis):
- Networked Digital Library of Thesis and Dissertations (NDLTD)
- Shodhganga : a reservoir of Indian Thesis
- World Bank: Open Knowledge Repository
Open Access Directories:
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR)
- Open Access Library (OALib)