JoVE Journals (Trial access period: November 15, 2022 to November 30, 2022
IOP E-Journals (Trial access period: November 15, 2022 to December 15, 2022
Bloomsbury e-Book Collection [Trial access period May 24, 2021 to June 30, 2021]
Bloomsbury Collections is eBooks platform containing over 13,000 eBooks spread across Humanities and Social Science which includes subjects such as Literature, History, Philosophy, Business and Management, Economics, Media and Communication Studies, etc. It features content from the latest research publications, as well as a 100+ year legacy including Berg, Continuum, Bristol Classical Press, Hart Publishing, T&T Clark and the Arden Shakespeare. .
Annual Reviews journals [Trial access period: for three months starting from 15th May 2021]
Annual Reviews a publisher subscribed under e-Shodh Sindhu Consortium has come forward to support Indian faculty, researchers, and students during the pandemic, and made all of their journals openly available in India for 3 months, i.e, end of July. As part of this all 51 Annual Reviews titles and backfiles will be freely available in India.
We have received trial access to CBS e-textbook collection until September 23, 2020.
Flipster Platform for Magazines – Trial access [11.09.2020]
The Flipster platform provides access to several magazines in various categories
PressReader [Trial access period: Sept. 07, 2020 to Oct.. 06, 2020]
PressReader is a subscription-based platform that allows subscribers access to 2395 newspapers and 3970 magazines.
Users on campus can access it from the link below:
ProQuest Ebook Central – Academic Complete [Trial access period: Sept. 04, 2020 to Oct.. 08, 2020],
Ebook Central offers thousands of e-books on various Engineering and other subjects such as Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Construction, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, General Engineering, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Mining, and Science subjects such as Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, among others.
Pearson E-Library [04.08.2020]
[Trial access period: August 04, 2020 to September 02, 2020]
Some of the features of the Pearson E-Library :
- Can be accessed through most browsers. All you need is an Internet connection in your computer or handheld device. No additional software is needed.
- Can be accessed through mobile application as well (“Pearson eLibrary” available on playstore and apple store).
- covers all titles of Pearson across all disciplines (Engineering, Science, management, Humanities)
- Once you log in, click on the Institute Library option. You will be able to browse all the titles here, and can also search for books by Author, Title or Keyword.
- Any title can be saved into ‘My Bookshelf” and can be read offline too.
- Search a book by title, author or keywords.
- 24×7 access from anywhere within and outside the campus.
- A fully searchable text so you can jump directly to the relevant portion of the book.
JoVE Journal (A Scientific video journal covering subjects such as Biology, Neuroscience, Cancer Research, Immunology, Medicine, among others) [Trial access period: July 30, 2020 to September 30, 2020 ]
JoVE Encyclopedia of Experiments (Video encyclopedia of advanced research experiments in various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Psychology among others) [Trial access period: July 30, 2020 to September 30, 2020 ]
JoVE Science Education (Dedicated to teaching the practice and theory of scientific principles) [Trial access period: July 30, 2020 to September 30, 2020 ]
JoVE Core (explains foundational concepts through high-impact animation and real life experimentation) [Trial access period: July 30, 2020 to September 30, 2020 ]
JoVE Lab Manual (A solution designed to resolve issues related to lab courses) [Trial access period: July 30, 2020 to September 30, 2020 ]
Oxford University Press free COVID-19 Free Resources: